At Gary Manufacturing, we are an industry-leading supplier of high-quality fabric and vinyl custom covers and bags.
We service clients that range in size from small businesses and startups to large hospitality, medical, and commercial corporations. Our custom cover and bag products find application across the industry, including as equipment covers for small and medium-sized machines, medical and dental equipment, rolling carts and sales rep sample bags.
With over 60 years of experience in custom and commercial sewing, Gary Manufacturing has the skills and knowledge to produce high-quality custom and commercial-sewn products, such as covers and bags. In addition to our core custom cover and bag capabilities, we also provide our customers with several value-added services, such as:
- Consultation, simple design, and prototype development
- Cutting, sewing, and packaging
- Adding buckles, elastic, eyelets, grommets, snaps, ribbon, Velcro, or zippers
- Silk-screening, embroidering, or digital printing of your logo or graphic(s)
- Contract sewing services and private label production
Custom Cover and Bag Products Available
Our custom covers and bags are available with a wide range of customization options, including material, size, color, and style. We also allow customers to add features tailored to their unique requirements and preferences—such as snaps, grommets, hooks, zipper, pockets, and Velcro—and to choose their fixturing preference—e.g., webbing, Velcro, zippers, and straps. In addition to these options, we offer capabilities for silk screening and embroidering custom logos and designs to personalize or add a brand message to the cover or bag.
Our catalog of cover and bag products includes:
- Rack covers
- Sales rep sample bags
- Machine covers
- Tool kits
- Display bags
- Engine covers
- Dust covers
- Bakery equipment covers
- Cart covers
- Monitor covers
- Carry bags
Cover and Bag Materials
We work with several different materials to ensure that all of our custom products are designed and manufactured to suit the exact needs of our clients. Some of the materials we work with include:
- Specialty fabrics
Customers of our custom cover and bag products span a broad range of industries, such as:
- Large industrial
- Manufacturing equipment
What Is the Process for Ordering Custom Covers and Bags?
When a customer orders a custom cover or bag, we follow a standard operating procedure that is designed to ensure the process from order to fulfillment is as smooth and pain-free as possible. For most projects, we adhere to the following steps:
- Work with the client to generate conceptual sketches, engineering plans, drawings, proposed dimensions, and photographs to produce physical prototypes and samples
- Formulate the product use, form, and function so that we can make a recommendation to the client on which material would be optimal for the end application (e.g., nylon or vinyl)
- Discuss the order size or the quantity required
- Perform sampling and costing checks, fit checks, and an initial production run
- Manufacture and deliver the final product(s) to the customer
Private Label Sewing
Another production ability that we proudly offer our clients is Private Label Sewing. When clients approach us with product inventions, we work to manufacture their product under a specific brand name and label.
It’s our pleasure to supply the materials and fabrics when necessary. However, it’s the client’s responsibility to design and manufacture the labels and packaging. It is also the responsibility of the client to market and warehouse their product. Gary Manufacturing is currently only focused on industrial sewing and does not produce apparel or consumer products to be sold in retail stores (No clothing, inflatable goods, etc.)