Custom bags and pouches are especially important for workers in the medical field, where there are strict demands for efficiency and effectiveness in patient care. These bags and pouches need to be customized for their specific application, with consideration to what they will carry, environments they will be used in, desired branding, and other industry-specific requirements.
At Gary Manufacturing, we make versatile, custom medical equipment pouches and bags using the most advanced technology. Learn more about the features and benefits of each type of bag and pouch we offer.
Features and Benefits of Custom Medical Equipment Bags & Pouches
The following are the main features and benefits of our custom medical equipment bags and pouches.
- Transportable. These bags and pouches all have shoulder straps and/or handles for easy transport. Medical professionals rely on this transportability when delivering care outside the hospital, in settings like ambulances and home hospices.
- Padded. Bags and pouches are padded with foam inserts to protect medical equipment. The padding keeps devices in place and protects them from damage.
- Branded. We can also customize bags and pouches with your own logo or other designs. This can be done using UV direct printing, digital printing, embroidery, or silkscreening. Custom printing helps identify and organize similar bags and pouches as well as provide a marketing opportunity.
- Dividers and pockets. Organization is key to efficient, effective medical care. Our medical bags and pouches come with elastic pockets that secure accessories and dividers that organize paperwork and delicate components.
- Windows. Clear vinyl viewing windows help medical professionals see the contents of their bags and pouches and act quickly, which can mean life or death in emergency situations.
- Additional features. Other features of our medical pouches and bags include snaps, zippers, webbing, grommets, document holders, and buckles. They can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Bags & Pouches: Material Types
We offer several different material types for our custom medical device bags and pouches. Here is an overview of the properties of the common commercial-sewn materials we use.
- Water repellent
- Variety of color options
- Accepts embroidery and printing well
- Easy to clean
- Fire retardant
- Water repellent
- Films or supported vinyls available
- Compliant with REACH and Prop 65, with non-P options available
- Polyurethane laminate (PUL): This material is breathable and waterproof.
- Vinyls with interior skrim: We can also make bags and pouches out of a waterproof vinyl with an interior tearproof nylon skrim.
- ROHS 3 and REACH compliant options are essential in medical settings.
Types of Materials Used in Custom-Made Bags and Pouches
These are the most popular types of materials for the custom bags and pouches we make for medical applications.
- 200 Denier Nylon Oxford: This material is often used for lining pockets or soft carrying cases.
- 400 Denier Nylon Pack: This medium-weight cloth comes in a variety of color options and is RoHS compliant.
- 600/300 Denier Nylon: This durable, PVC-coated nylon feels like canvas and is commonly used for the outer fabric of custom bags and pouches.
- 1000 Denier Nylon: As a heavy-duty nylon, this option is very strong especially for applications that require heavy, frequent use.
- 12 oz. Vinyl with Nylon Skrim: This durable specialty fabric is waterproof, fire resistant, and easy to clean.
Medical bags and pouches commonly carry the following equipment:
- Biodecontamination systems
- Blood pressure monitors
- EKG devices
- Infrared thermometers
- Medical imaging devices
- Smart glucose meters
- Ultrasound equipment
- Sales rep samples
Custom Medical Equipment Bags & Pouches from Gary Manufacturing
Gary Manufacturing understands the unique demands of various medical settings, and we are well-equipped to produce high-quality, custom medical bags and pouches. In addition to designing and manufacturing custom products, we offer additional services for complete customer satisfaction. These value-added services include:
- Consultation, design, prototyping
- Cutting, sewing, packaging
- Addition of elastic, eyelets, buckles, grommets, ribbon, snaps, zippers, or Velcro
- Silk-screening, embroidery, and digital printing for branding purposes
- Private label production and contract sewing services