At Gary Manufacturing, we’ve served as a premier supplier of fabric and vinyl shower curtains for over 60 years.
Our shower curtain products find use in a wide range of industries and applications. They are often found in colleges, hospitals, hotels, nursing homes, prisons, and many other commercial facilities.
We offer a variety of curtain options to suit different facility needs. Customers can select from a variety of materials, sizes, colors, features, and designs. Below we highlight our hospital and commercial shower curtain offerings.
Shower Curtain Design Options
Our hospital and commercial shower curtains can be customized with the following features:
- Rod Pocket, Grommets, or Buttonholes — We offer three curtain hanging options: rod pocket, grommets, and buttonholes. All three hanging elements are located along the top header. Grommets and buttonholes are spaced evenly every 6 inches.
- See-Thru Panels — See-thru panels can be added to the top or bottom of the curtain to improve visibility and safety. They can be made from a number of vinyl materials.
- Mesh Top— Mesh top panels are added to the top of shower curtains to enhance visibility, safety, and steam reduction. They are available in 12-inch or 22-inch sizes.
- Break Away— Break away shower curtains are designed to release when a load is added to prevent life-threatening entanglement.
- Custom Sizes— We can make commercial shower curtains in any size to fit standard, extra-long, or extra-wide showers.
Shower curtains from Gary Manufacturing are often designed with either commercial or medical use in mind. These often include the following features:
- Hospital shower curtains are made from antimicrobial and bacteria-resistant materials and with #2 brass nickel-plated or HDPE grommets to facilitate the maintenance of sanitary conditions. They are also flame-resistant to NFPA-701 standards to ensure they do not continue to burn when the source of the flame is removed.
- Commercial shower curtains are designed for use in shower facilities used by multiple people. They are made from a variety of heavy-duty materials, including NFPA-701-compliant ones, to ensure they are long-lasting. Additionally, they can have various features to suit different facility and industry requirements, including ADA, eco-friendly, and antimicrobial.
Applications for Commercial Shower Curtains
Our hospital shower curtains find use in hospitals, mental health centers, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, and other short-term and long-term care facilities. Besides these places, we can design and manufacture commercial shower curtains for many other facilities, including:
- College dorms
- Commercial and corporate gyms
- Cruise ships
- Hotels and resorts
- Prisons and jails
- Sheriff’s offices
While our shower curtains are available in a variety of materials, two of our most commonly used materials are vinyl or nylon.
The advantages of using vinyl with hospital or commercial shower curtains include:
- Antibacterial and Antimicrobial
- Easy to clean.
- Compliant with REACH, Prop 65, RoHS, non-P, and many other regulations.
One of the main vinyl materials we use is Sure-Check® LINEN. This high-performance material is commonly used for institutional shower and cubicle curtains. It is resistant to odors, stains, flames, and tears. Additionally, it offers antimicrobial properties and comes in a range of colors.
The advantages of using nylon in commercial or hospital shower curtains include:
- Available in urethane-coated, fire-retardant, DWR-finished, RoHS-compliant, REACH-compliant, Berry-compliant, and other variations.
Contact the Shower Curtain Experts at Gary Today
Looking for shower curtains for your commercial or medical facility? Gary can meet your needs. Regardless of the curtain design you choose, you can rely on us for superior products and services. We are well-known commercial, hospital, and industrial shower curtain manufacturer known for consistent curtain quality, fast turnaround, and responsive customer service.