Gary Manufacturing is an experienced commercial textile and plastics company that specializes in custom storage rack covers. Metal storage rack covers can provide added privacy to confidential documents or merchandise, protect sensitive materials from sunlight or dust, or tidy and organize your storage areas. Our custom covers are available in a wide range of durable, high-quality materials. We can customize your covers to include zippers, windows, pockets, or roll-up doors for multi-functional use.
Our metal rack covers are suited for a range of industrial applications, including:
- Baking rack covers
- Medical rack covers
- Trade show rack covers
- Storage rack dust covers
- Electronics rack dust covers
- Wire rack covers (stationary or mobile)
Applications for Storage Rack Covers
At Gary Manufacturing, we offer our clients in virtually every industry a solution that fits their needs. Some of the most common industry applications we supply include:
- Baking Rack Covers: Also known as bun pan rack covers, they are intended to protect baked goods from contamination. Our covers are available in a freezer-safe material or breathable mesh. We offer several customization options including custom sizes to fit your current equipment, windows for quick product identification, and doors for convenient access.
- Medical Rack Covers: Our covers are ideal for emergency rooms, operating rooms, linen carts, crash carts, and more. We offer hospital-grade materials that are RoHS 3-compliant and can include custom branding. Our covers are custom-fitted to your specifications and can include features like zippers, windows, and document pockets to help facilitate work.
- Rack Dust Covers: Rack dust covers protect equipment and materials from harmful elements such as sunlight, wind, allergens, and humidity. Our wire rack shelf covers come in anti-static materials that are designed to protect electronics.
Materials and Features
Gary Manufacturing has an extensive selection of features and materials to choose from. Whether you need added durability or ease of access, we can tailor-make your cover using any combination of the following features:
- Double zippers on the front to create a door opening
- Grommets in the bottom corners for product security
- Velcro or roll-up doors for easy opening and closing
- Translucent windows for easy product visibility
- Reinforced top corners for long-wearing durability
- Document pockets for including instructions or labeling products or racks
- Custom branding options for logos or brand identification
Selecting the right material is important. We offer a versatile range of materials suited for use in a range of environments, including:
- Nylon: From lightweight to heavyweight applications, nylons are flexible, durable, and have water repellent properties. Our nylons are RoHS-, REACH-, and Berry-compliant, and we offer a range of finishes including fire retardant capabilities. We offer the following nylon options:
- 200 Denier Nylon Oxford – Lightweight
- 400 Denier Nylon Pack- Cloth – Medium Weight
- 600/300 Denier Nylon – PVC Coated, very durable, makes a great rack cover
- 1000 Denier Nylon – Heavy Weight
- Vinyl: Vinyl is a versatile material that is antibacterial, antimicrobial, water repellant and easy to clean. These characteristics make it ideal for applications such as shower curtains. Gary Manufacturing offers the following vinyl finishes:
- Banna in 10 oz or 18 oz reinforced vinyl with nylon skrim
- 8 or 12 g Frosty Clear Vinyl
- 10 g Crystal Clear Vinyl
- Polyesters & Blends: Blends are a great choice for an array of everyday products like tablecloths, curtains or covers because they are durable and easy to clean.
Storage Rack Cover Solutions at Gary Manufacturing
We’ve been expertly crafting storage rack covers since 1958 and are NFPA-701 Title 19, RoHS 3, REACH, and Prop 65 certified. We have low minimum order quantities and our products are made here in the U.S.A. allowing for quick turnarounds.
If you are ready to place an order for premium-quality storage rack covers at competitive prices, request a quote today. To start your quote, we’ll need the following specifications:
- Length x Width x Height measurement of rack
- Material and color preference
- Camera-ready art for branding elements
- Quantity of covers required
- Desired features
- Intended application
The Gary Manufacturing team can help you determine the right options for your custom rack cover. Contact us to learn more about customization options.