Gary Manufacturing has been producing custom covers for six decades. During this time a lot has changed, but the fundamentals of cover making remains the same. Custom equipment and machine covers not only protect your cover from dust or water, but also offer and opportunity to display your corporate branding. We can be seen in the factory working on covers as small as keypad covers or giant airplane engine covers and everything in between. Whether you need a drop-on cover, an elasticated cover, or a form fitted cover we can produce the right solution for you.
We offer expertise in the following industries:
When you call us at Gary Manufacturing, we will walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
- Our highly trained sales representatives will consult with prospective clients by using photos, sketches and customer specifications to understand the project.
- After determining form and function, we will make material suggestions and send samples for review.
- Establish a minimum order quantity and ball-park pricing.
- Create a pattern and sample based on measurements and features requested.
- Double check all product specifications; review cost, fit, and desired function before completing an initial production run.
- Complete full production run and deliver final product.
We offer many solutions to promote function and ease of use for your customer cover:
- Snaps for a specialty closure
- Grommets to secure cover to a specific location or for drainage
- Zippers for secure opening
- Velcro for easy on-off closures
Custom covers are an excellent opportunity to extend brand identity. Branding builds trust, generates new customers, and inspires employees. We offer the following options:
- Silk screening
- UV direct printing
- High-end embroidery
Ready to start your custom cover process? Call or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-775-0804.