We can produce standard size or stall size shower curtains ; special size shower curtains can be ordered also. Call us to specify your size, quantity required, and place your order. Please see the links to the right for more information, including fabric and vinyl (PVC plastic) options and colors.
- Durable, heavy and medium weight vinyls and fabrics are used.
- Nickel-plated aluminum grommets for no rust. Watch how grommets are inserted.
- Reinforced top header where the grommets are inserted, for increased durability.
- For vinyl, we use a 1" thick 6 gauge vinyl strip sewn in for reinforcement. For fabric, we double over the header, and hem it. In both cases, the construction provides less tear, and longer wear.
- Commercial shower curtains may be ordered in other header styles such as a sewn rod pocket or a snap-over hookless style.
- For high-traffic showers, we suggest vinyl curtains without hems, as a cut edge allows for soap scum and other bacteria to easily drain off. However, our standard construction style is a hem on both sides and along the bottom for a finished look.
We manufacture shower curtains for the following industries and uses:
- Interior Designers/Decorators
- Summer Camps
- Retirement Homes/Elder Care Facilities*
- Youth Correctional Facillities*
- Psychiatric Hospitals*
Hookless Curtains * Facilities such as these sometimes prefer hookless (no hook) shower curtains with a reinforced 4" snap over rod style at the top instead of grommets.